Reporting Copyright Infringement
This procedure is exclusively for notifying CDS Global Cloud and its affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, provide CDSGlobalCloud.com’s copyright agent the following written information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon.
- A description of where on the site the material you claim is infringing is located.
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement by you that:
- You have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Under penalty of perjury, the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
CDSGlobalCloud.com’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site can be reached at:
CDS Legal Department
12655 North Central Expy STE 905
Dallas, TX 75243
Phone: 888.826.3476 E-mail: info@CDSGlobalCloud.com