Internet Access to China
China is the largest online population in the world, but competing successfully in China can be challenging.
To succeed, you need a partner that understands the complexities of China and the difficulties that foreign companies face – you need CDS and Capital Online Data Services. CDS provides reliable, low-latency Internet access to China for companies needing fast, secure connectivity to offices, customers, or manufacturing facilities as well as Cloud hosting in CDS’ enterprise-level data centers. With data centers across the globe and over 50 data centers in mainland China, CDS is the provider of choice for international companies expanding into China.
Our CDS Discover China program provides foreign companies with the tools they need to ‘unlock the Great Fire Wall.’ With CDS you have the solutions you need to succeed:
CDS routes Internet traffic into mainland China via our dedicated GPN through the firewall effectively mirroring your centralized server on our proxy servers in Beijing. The results – no more site blockage, PLT improves dramatically, and SEO ranking by Baidu improves – all without disruption or risk to the central host.
Hosting in Mainland China
With over 50 data centers in China, CDS can provide a reliable, fully virtualized Cloud platform with a hybrid, colocation, or dedicated hosting abilities, SSD+SAS+SATA Cloud storage, and dedicated network capabilities. Our CDN network is comprised of over 500 acceleration nodes in mainland China reached more than 95% of the population and connects to all the national Tier 1 carriers: China Telecom, China Unicom, China Mobile, Education Network, Great Wall Broad Net, and 10 additional regional Tier 2 carriers.
If you are new to China and need assistance with ICP Registration (Beian Number) our office in China will be glad to help. We will even waive the hosting fees while your registration is being processed. For more details on the steps to obtain and ICP Registration, download our white paper here.
Regardless of your hosting choice, CDS clients have access to CDS’:
- Global Private Network (GPN)
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) throughout China
- Premium IP Transit (wholesale only)
With the world’s largest e-commerce market in the world, China represents an enormous untapped opportunity for foreign manufacturers and retailers. Look at the facts:
- An eCommerce market estimated to be worth nearly USD $2.5 trillion by 2020 by A.T. Kearney’s 2015 Global eCommerce Index.
- The 2016’s Singles’ Day festival smashed all past records hours before midnight, wrapping at USD $17.8 billion and 657 million packages shipped (Forbes).
- Research estimates Chinese cross-border eCommerce will grow by 64% between 2015 and 2018 The top 3 countries Chinese purchase cross-border from are the US (53.9%), Japan (45.7%), and Korea (35.3%).
China has a thriving online gaming market that is expanding daily. In the second quarter of 2016, the China online gaming market reached $6.24 billion with eMobile gaming market exceeding $ 3.66 billion accounting for 58.7% of China’s total online gaming market. With the growing popularity of eSports, the Asian games market is estimated to reach $20.4 billion by 2020.
CDS can position your company for success in China. Let us be your Cloud hosting service in China and Asia. Contact us today with your questions. We’ve got the answers!
For More Information and Frequently Asked Questions
- China's New Cybersecurity Law - does it effect your business?
- Unlock the Great Fire Wall with CDS
- Obtaining an ICP Registration Number
- 4 Line BGP - The Secret to High-Speed Internet in China